About to take a shower and then do some yoga/self reflecting....
I will do this everyday until my interview November 1st after work.
During these sweet and wonderful moments I will not focus on more situational managerial interview questions, but on how i will carry Myself and how I will sale my heart, perspectives, passions and life to this man who i greatly respect. I want to talk about philosophy, art, and last but not least passion....those universal passions....that tremendous energy I wish that every single person could tap into to change the course of our societies. I love talking about these things to anyone any day of the week, but how I sell myself in this interview is going to determine the rate of growth I will have in my career and will boost my morals greatly ....I am overly excited, for there is nothing that can get into my way. I will over-achieve my own expectations of which sometimes I can't even fathom my capabilities. I long for all the short term wins/goals, and I long for the peace and contentment I will have later in my life.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment