12.03.2013

The Art of Self Subjugation vol. 1

I struggle with consistency in optimism. If I was to rest more and focus on balance, I would find that contentment I am looking for. Contentment every day of the week. So on optimism. I will train my sub conscious to do this work for me. When I doubt, when I struggle, when I fail...I will be positive and realize I can't plan everything to go my way. The relentless focus I will be having on balance will include a renaissance of connection with friends, focus on music, and relax in fantasy. Self-discipline is what I'm all about but I will be discipline with more than just work, but how much I do yoga and meditate. And how much of which lobe of my brain I dwell in. I can only hope that this will be another important step in building that epic house I tend to reside and die in. I have a good foundation, could be a bit bigger, but damn....lot of potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment