I will surround myself with Mentors and Person's of great aptitude of tolerance of good old fashion common sense. I will focus on my own path to personally extinguish self-bigotry, selfishness, and arrogance. I will focus on loving everyone. I will focus that my only purpose in this lifetime is self discipline, self development, and displaying compassion, love, and a firmer focus on philosophy to not just benefit Myself, and all who I come in contact with.
8.29.2013
The Art of Chill - Vol. 1
I am grateful that I have learned through this journey that forms of Spirituality are indeed glorious. I'm all about street skillzzz and learning through doing. Go to church, raise your hands and praise a God I have never seen, or do yoga, cry, meditate, and rock out to frigin' rock out to hammock...
I will surround myself with Mentors and Person's of great aptitude of tolerance of good old fashion common sense. I will focus on my own path to personally extinguish self-bigotry, selfishness, and arrogance. I will focus on loving everyone. I will focus that my only purpose in this lifetime is self discipline, self development, and displaying compassion, love, and a firmer focus on philosophy to not just benefit Myself, and all who I come in contact with.
I will surround myself with Mentors and Person's of great aptitude of tolerance of good old fashion common sense. I will focus on my own path to personally extinguish self-bigotry, selfishness, and arrogance. I will focus on loving everyone. I will focus that my only purpose in this lifetime is self discipline, self development, and displaying compassion, love, and a firmer focus on philosophy to not just benefit Myself, and all who I come in contact with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment