8.16.2013

The Art of Passion Vol. 1

12.21.07 - 4th show
Utilizing more of my time studying and preparing for these leadership sessions is creating an even more passionate roar inside of me, that when released at the appropriate time will result in a beautiful fireball of passion and charisma that will force my Pier's to be in total shock and utter amazement. I do not dream for this opportunity selfishly, but important to note for I wish to only use communication at it's truest and finest form society has taken for granted. They will understand My intent of having a heart not just to grow into this next position(s) I am soon to apply for, but understanding how I am an aggressor with my career and personal life around development, inspiration, passion, purpose, and the art of leading people to the same sets of principals in order to achieve happiness and continue to be a strong powerful tool to help my Employer becoming even greater than it currently already is.


No comments:

Post a Comment