2.12.2014

The Art of Inspiration and Determination vol. 3

So, I have seen meme's, read, and heard from wise men that failure brings out the best of you. I devote this time and this entry to welcoming failure and struggle to help myself become even more determined, focused and driven into becoming the best person I can be through the decisions that come up and ensuring I am mentally prepared to seize that moment and caress every second of it. In all aspects.



Punk Rock exclamation at its best.


And to close off this wonderful moment and help seal this memory with the song that's been on repeat for hours now:








"Every moment can’t remain and every life 

won’t stay the same. With time comes a 
layer of rust and our bones will turn to dust. 
Everyone will fall away and every season is 
built on change. With time the paint will peel 
and all sense will lose it’s feel. Every cloth will 
start to fray and every night will become day. 
With time a mold will form and what’s cold 
can become warm. Every love can’t always 

stay and the dead will soon decay. With time 

we’ll all be gone but how you lived can live on"


No comments:

Post a Comment